Friendship starts with a seed like a flower ready to bloom
The flower needs water, love and sunlight to grow into a beautiful blossom
ready to admire.
Friendship takes a different kind of effort.
Being there in the good times and bad, knowing you are there
even if time has passed and picking up where you left off, trust, support and
and a listening ear.
All these qualities take effort and time but in the end a true friendship is felt.
For like the seed the friendship has blossomed.
Ready to admire and love.
Looking back at the poems that I have written, I came across this one.. I wrote it in 201l. It made me thing of some of the friends that I have and how much our friendships have endured.
February 09, 2020
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Practice
Practice, Practice Strum, Strum, Strum Hear the notes and the strings Singing along makes it fun The Ukulele
-
My eyes opened wide and bright As the sun appeared through the window pane Jumping out of bed to step outside To see what was in store There...
-
The door flew open. Kitty Cat dashed right out. She ran as fast as she could. Where did she go? To meet her friends, Mookie and Panther,of c...
-
Dreaming of you in the daylight Even in the darkness of the night For when I close my eyes My thoughts are of you In the night I saw you In ...
3 comments:
This is a beautiful poem. Thank you for sharing. Glad to hear you have solid friends that have lasted through the years.
Happy Valentines day to you! I hope your day is special!
Yes, I had a nice Valentines day. I hope you did ,too.
Post a Comment