November 21, 2010

Forever Grateful




As I look into the starry night
I see that shinny star
That I wished upon
Forever grateful
For that shining star
For it made my dreams come true
And brought you straight to me.

24 comments:

Carol said...

Where is your post for Blog Jog Day? You should have a link to “Vanessa Morgan” http://vanessa-morgan.blogspot.com

Joylene Nowell Butler said...

Nice blog. But there's no link to the next site. Have a nice Sunday.

Gail said...

HI ANNE-

Beautiful sentiments of love and dreams come true.

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours
Love Gail
peace.....

J E Fritz said...

Nice. Peaceful. Oh, and I gave you an award on my blog. I just love your posts and wanted to thank you for sharing.

Bernie said...

I love this poem Anne, wishing you and yours a Happy Thanksgiving.
......:-) Hugs

Windsmoke. said...

G' Day From Australia, There's nothing like wishing on a star hoping your wish comes true. Very vivid and precise poem i enjoyed this one very much.

Anne said...

Carol,
I quess, I was one of the ones that didn't understand what to do.
Next time, I will know what to do.
Thanks.

Anne said...

Joylene Butler,
Thank you for your visit. Thanks for the compliment on my blog. I misunderstood how to do this Blog Day Hop. There is always a next time. You live and learn!
Have a great day!

Anne said...

Hi Gail,
I always do appreicate your visits and your insightful comments. Thank you.
Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.
Smiles!

Anne said...

Bernie,
Thank you so much! Glad you like my poem.
Take care and Smiles to you!

Anne said...

Windsmoke,
Thank you for your visit and comment.
Smiles to you.

Wanda..... said...

Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving Anne!

yonca said...

Very nice! Wish you a wonderful holiday week,Choices!

Anne said...

Wanda,
Nice to see you here.
I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving, too.
Smiles.

Anne said...

yonca,
Thank you always for your nice comments.
Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.
Smiles to you.

Claudia said...

Lovely way to begin Thanksgiving. Wishing on a star is required here.

Claudia said...

Happy Thanksgiving!

Anne said...

Claudia,
Happy Thanksgiving to you.
Enjoy the day with your family.
Smiles.

Margaret Pangert said...

I love your blog! Your poetry and choice of photos reveal your enthusiasm for life, your commitment to teaching, your sense of beauty. I look forward to more and wish you a Happy Thanksgiving.♥

Anne said...

Margaret,
What a beautiful comment. Thank you. Also, thanks for the follow.
Smiles to you!

Robyn Campbell said...

Lovely feelings about love and the dream of having the one you love. Very nice. Loved reading. :)

Theresa Milstein said...

I saw this one, but don't know where my comment went. Probably made a mistake with word verification.

Hope that the one who made your dreams come true feels the same way. So sweet.

Anne said...

Robyn,
Thank you for your lovely comment. I am glad you liked it!

Anne said...

Theresa,
Thank you for coming back to comment. That happens to me sometimes, too. Yes, he does,too.
Take care.

Practice

Practice, Practice Strum, Strum, Strum Hear the notes and the strings Singing along makes it fun The Ukulele