November 08, 2010

The Final Call



Heed the final call
It all has been written down
Time will tell
How things will play out
And how the drama does proceed
The saga remains with you alone
For it's fate only rests within your soul

12 comments:

The lady in Red said...

Dear friend, are you going to stop substituting? I don´t know if I understood the poem. Thanks for your comments in my blog. I don´t know why does the reader doesn´t follow some posts.
Have a very nice week,

Rosana

Gail said...

HI

A very mysterious and intriguing poem here today. Something's brewing. This curious mind wants to know. :-)
Love to you
Gail
peace.....

Theresa Milstein said...

I'd love to know more about the story behind this one. It reminds me of being a writer. We do what we can, but we send it out and have to wait to see what happens.

Bernie said...

Oh my I think I get this poem, and I like it.....does that mean there is something wrong with me.....:-)Hugs

Anne said...

The lady in Red,
Subbbing works for me. I like it. Nice to see you here.
Smiles to you.

Anne said...

Gail,
Sometimes I come up with these poems. Words just come to me and I write. It is so interesting how others interpret the poems.
Thanks for your input.
Smiles.

Anne said...

Theresa,
These words just came to me. Life is a huge waiting game. I like how you looked at it.
Thanks.

Anne said...

Bernie,
There is definitely nothing wrong with you. Everyone gets something different from a poem. I am glad you liked it.
Take care.

Claudia said...

Food for thought. I actually love that.

Anne said...

Claudia,
Thank you. Smiles to you.

yonca said...

Sometimes all we need is 'waiting.' Time shows us only how are things going to end up.Doesn't it?
Have a wonderful weekend, Choices!

Anne said...

yonca,
Very well put, indeed.
Thank you.

Practice

Practice, Practice Strum, Strum, Strum Hear the notes and the strings Singing along makes it fun The Ukulele