April 05, 2011

In That Room



There is a corner of the room
That is made especially for you
With bright sunlight, a tall green plant,and Mama's Rocking Chair.
A tall wooden shelf with all the books your heart desires.
You are always welcome to come on by to sit in that room
That is made especially for you!

24 comments:

nanonano999 said...

So inviting!
So delightful!
I really enjoyed this poem, Anne.
Oh, on hubby's computer now.

Margie :)

Margaret Pangert said...

It sounds so inviting, Anne! Don't mind if I do. Your poems are always sunny and positive--coming from a place of love.

Gail said...

HI ANNE-

Oh how I would love to sit in that rocking chair and read. I can smell the leather bindings and worn pages - mmmmm, delightful.
Love Gail
peace.....

Wanda..... said...

I love special little corners.

Talli Roland said...

Aw! What a wonderful, inviting poem.

Pranavam Ravikumar said...

Written nicely. Its simple, but appreciate the thoughts behind it. A great inviting note. Have a nice day!

Claudia said...

I dwell in that room. I always feel welcome.

Raph G. Neckmann said...

What a lovely welcoming poem! A rocking chair and books - sounds just my kind of place!

Theresa Milstein said...

You're partially describing my special room:

"With bright sunlight, a tall green plant..."

Thanks for making me feel all warm and fuzzy about my writing place.

Anonymous said...

It sounds lovely :)

Anne said...

Hi Margie,
Thank you for your nice comment. I didn't recognize you at first. Then I saw your name, and of course Jake. He looks so cute in those sunglasses.
Smiles.

Anne said...

Margaret,
I do so enjoy your visits and your thoughtful comments. I do appreciate it. Thank you.
Have a great day!
Smiles.

Anne said...

Gail,
Oh! yes it is a lovely place to read. Thank you for being here.
Smiles.

Anne said...

Wanda,
It is always nice to see you here.
Hope your family is doing well.
Have a wonderful weekend.
Smiles.

Anne said...

Talli,
Thank you!
Smiles.

Anne said...

Pranavum,
Welcome to my blog. It was nice of you to stop by. I appreciate your nice comment.
Smiles.

Anne said...

Claudia,
You are always welcome in that room!
Smiles.
Have a wonderful weekend.

Anne said...

Raph,
So glad to see you here. It is always nice when you visit. Thank you for your lovely comment.
Smiles.

Anne said...

Theresa,
Thank you for that lovely comment. It made me feel all warm and fuzzy that my words gave that impression.
Hope you have a wonderful weekend.
Smiles.

Anne said...

Nikki,
Thank you.
Smiles.

Robyn Campbell said...

Sounds like the place for me. :-)

This poem made my heart smile.

Anne said...

Robyn,
Smiles back to you!

yonca said...

0h. I feel like I'm in there right now:)

Anne said...

yonca,
You are always welcome.
Smiles.

Practice

Practice, Practice Strum, Strum, Strum Hear the notes and the strings Singing along makes it fun The Ukulele