March 29, 2011

The Door




Behind that big blue door
There is a glimmer of light
That begins to shine through
Perhaps it means big things
Are in store to make those dreams come true!

18 comments:

Gail said...

HI
oh my how beautiful the wonder of what lies behind this blue door. One could ponder such for a long time. :-)
Love to you my friend
Gail
peace.....

Margie said...

Nice one!
I hope that only good things are in store for you, Anne, behind that big blue door!

Margie :)

Claudia said...

Doors are magical. No doubt about it.

Talli Roland said...

Lovely poem - lovely blue door, too!

Wanda..... said...

Hope that door opens for you soon, Anne.

Margaret Pangert said...

I like this poem, Anne, with all the suspense! Perhaps you should knock at the door with that large, lovely, silver door knocker! Good luck!

Anne said...

Hi Gail,
So nice to see you here. Thank you for your beautiful comments.
Smiles.

Anne said...

Margie,
Thanks, me,too.
Smiles.

Anne said...

Hi Claudia,
A magical door, I like that.
Smiles.

Anne said...

Talli, Thanks for being here.
Smiles.

Anne said...

Wanda,
I hope that door opens soon, too, with good things.
Smiles.

Anne said...

Margaret,
Thank you. I appreciate your visits and insight.
Smiles.

Anonymous said...

I love opening new doors. :o)

Anne said...

Hi Nikki,
Nice to see you here.
Have a great day!
Smiles.

Robyn Campbell said...

I could read these lines all day and not tire of them.

Perhaps it means big things
Are in store to make those dreams come true! LOVE THAT! :-)

Theresa Milstein said...

What a beautiful blue.

Sometimes I'm afraid to open doors. This poem is a reminder to always look forward to the next opportunity.

In the book Bud, Not Buddy, there's mention of when one door closes, another one opens.

Anne said...

Robyn,
Thanks. I can only hope that big things are in store!
Smiles to you.

Anne said...

Theresa,
I have heard that statement, When one door closes another one opens. I believe it true. Hearing that saying has always made me hopeful that good things will come.
Smiles.

Practice

Practice, Practice Strum, Strum, Strum Hear the notes and the strings Singing along makes it fun The Ukulele