
The door flew open.
Kitty Cat dashed right out.
She ran as fast as she could.
Where did she go?
To meet her friends, Mookie and Panther,of course.
For an adventure of a lifetime!
Mookie and Panther were waiting for her at the dock.
Along side a sailboat that they found.
They all leaped aboard and set sail.
Kitty at the wheel.
Mookie was ready to lift the sails,
When Kitty said,"Go!"
The sails slowly rose up high
They started to sail on the deep blue seas.
Panther at the helm with his binoculars,
Looking out at Sea.
"I see Dolphins jumping up high!", he shouted out with glee.
Kitty, Mookie and Panther all turned to watch the show.
As the Dolphins rose up high and they came down on the water
with a SPLASH! SPLASH! SPLASH!
The sailboat started to turn on the rough waves.
The cats worked together to keep the sailboat all a float.
They made it back to the dock and waved good-bye.
Until they meet again.
21 comments:
An adventure shared by friends! And they will meet again.
Anne, are you able to read your stories to any little ones? Alivia was here yesterday reading books to me, she would like Kitty Cat's adventures!
Another wonderful story. I agree with Wanda. It is nice to be able to go to a school or even a preschool and read your stories.
I love the adventure they go on, the jostling of the boat and the three friends having to keep it afloat. Beautiful! :-) Will be in touch. (((hugs)))
Loved this story, Anne!
Just so cute!
It made me smile!
Caludia,
Thanks so much for your visit.
Smiles.
Wanda,
Wow! That is such a compliment that Alivia wants to read Kitty Cat's Adentures. Perhaps we could work something out. Tell Alivia Thank you!
Smiles.
Robyn,
Blooger friends are certainly wonderful. We encouage, support, and love the stories that we write. I wish there was such a thing as recommendations for our work like for a job. Wouldn't that be something?
Thanks for all your encouragement and help, my friend.
Smiles.
Margie,
Thanks. I am glad it made you smile.
Smiles.
I see an animal book of poetry in your future! Loved their little adventure.
This story is adorable! Just enough tension and adventures to keep the young reader absorbed. We have a fellow blogger who is a children's book illustrator (she does lots of cats!). Her blog is called "Sharon's Paws Create." You might want to take a look: http://sharonwagner.blogspot.com. xxox
lol they are having so much fun. They make me feel happy. Kids would love this.
Theresa,
Thanks. I am working on it. I would like all Kitty Cat's Adventures to be picture books. Someday, I hope!
Margaret,
It is so nice to hear that you like my story. Thanks for the tip about Sharon's paw create. I have already checked it out. She is very talented.
Have a great day.
Oh, that's so cute! What a wonderful little story.
I'm so glad to have a new blog visitor. And of course I love your whimsical poem. I actually just sold a print with a cat on a boat. Looks like I have some competition!
Talli,
Thank you!
Take care.
Sharon,
Thanks for your visit. I am glad that you liked my story. I am just someone who likes to write children's stories. but I am not an artist. So, I had to just settle for a picture.
Ooooh, we love adventures on the sea too! I'll read this to our son Littl' Nicky this evening.
Raph,
Thank you. I hope Littl' Nicky enjoys the story. I have other adventures of Kitty Cat.
Wonderful story! I miss to read your blog which is full of positives.
yonca,
Good to see you here. I've missed you.
Thank you so much for your nice comment.
Enjoy your day.
Post a Comment