
Dreams come in different ways
Ones that make you think
Or make you wonder
Ones that wake you up in the middle of the night
The best dreams of all are when you have someone
that gives you a loving and supportive hand.
Practice, Practice Strum, Strum, Strum Hear the notes and the strings Singing along makes it fun The Ukulele
17 comments:
A loving and supportive hand is a blessing!
I enjoyed this writing, Anne.
HI ANNE
oh such lovely words for this lovely day.
Love to you
Gail
peace and Happy Mother's Day
Lovely Anne! Thank you for your supportive e-mails.
Hope you realize your dreams!
Those ones that come in the middle of the night always make me have to write.
Margie,
Thank you!
Smiles.
Gail,
It is always nice to see you here. Thank you for the lovely comment.
Smiles.
Hi Wanda,
Nice to see you hear. Your are welcome, my friend.
Have a wonderful day!
Smiles.
Theresa,
Yes, I agree. In The middle of the night sometimes I get my best thoughts as well. It happenned to me the other night. So, of course I had to get up and write! For the rest of the day, I just kept writing and writing.
Smiles.
Never stop dreaming...
Claudia,
You are so right! You got to have dreams. Thank you for your encouragement.
Smiles.
Lovely words to match the lovely photo!
... and when that dream comes true is the best of all! I love the sweetness and gentleness of you, Choices! Love, me
Talli,
Thank you.
Smiles.
Margaret,
Ah! Yes when that dream comes it will be the best of all. I love the support and encouagement of you.
Smiles.
I think it is vital for people to hold onto their dreams too. Great post. :)
Snakesmom.
Thank you.
Smiles.
Someone wise said 'All we need in life is someone to hold our hand while we cross the road'. Seems that could have been you!
Post a Comment