April 26, 2011
A Children's Story
WHERE DOES KITTY CAT GO AT NIGHT
When the lights go out at night in Annie's house.
Kitty Cat puts on her best hat and escapes out the open window.
She hops on her scooter and goes out into the starlit night.
Where does she go?
She picks up her friends, Mookie and Panther, of course. They all glide on their scooters down the lighted street.
First, they scoot over to Willy's Store for a tasty cat treat.
Then on down the road to Joe's place for an ice cream float.
Where do you think they go next?
To the park, where the cats play, That's Where!
They swing on the swings, climb across the bars, and slide down the cat slide.
When the sky begins to turn to day, they hop back on their scooters,
wave goodbye and head on home to their own little beds.
To dream of the night that they had!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Practice
Practice, Practice Strum, Strum, Strum Hear the notes and the strings Singing along makes it fun The Ukulele
-
My eyes opened wide and bright As the sun appeared through the window pane Jumping out of bed to step outside To see what was in store There...
-
The door flew open. Kitty Cat dashed right out. She ran as fast as she could. Where did she go? To meet her friends, Mookie and Panther,of c...
-
Dreaming of you in the daylight Even in the darkness of the night For when I close my eyes My thoughts are of you In the night I saw you In ...
16 comments:
Hi-
oh this is so delightful - pure innocent fun and child-like joy. Wonderful.
Love Gail
peace.....
Simply wonderful. This could be a picture book. Have you story-boarded it to see how many illustrations you can get out of it. It really is lovely. :-)
Oh, so very delightful!
Sweet story!
Loved it, Anne!
aw absolutely gorgeous. I can just see the pictures that would go with this. Beautiful. Well done you XX
Are you thinking of turning this into a kitty cat children's book adventure? I can picture the hat with spaces for the ears. : )
When the kids were young, Frosty would escape and we would ponder his adventures.I'd like to think your story was his nightlife! Lovely!
You have a children's book right there! Lovely!
Gail,
Thank you for our lovely comment.
Smiles.
Robyn,
Thank you so much. I appreciate and value your comment. I will look into story-boarding. Thanks for the tip.
Smiles, my friend.
Margie,
Thanks. Glad you liked the story.
Smiles.
Niki,
Thank you. From a published author I can take your comment as a huge compliment. I do appreciate it!
Enjoy your day!
Smiles.
Theresa,
Yes, that is the plan to have this be a childrens book. As I wrote it I pictured all the pictures that would go in this picture book. If only I could draw, too.
I already have another Kitty Cat Adventure circling the publishing world. This just another adventure for her. I have many more that I want to do.
Claudia,
Thank you. That is so sweet.
Smiles.
Margaret,
That is exactly what I want. A children's book. I already have another adventure for Kitty circling the publishing world. So, I guess, that there are possibliites for me. I hope so.
Thanks for your support.
Oh, this is so cute! Love it!
Talli,
Thank you for your comment. I do appreciate it.
Smiles.
Post a Comment