
Feeling like a lady in waiting
For my dreams to come true
Moving foward to pursue
The things that I had
And the things that I want
Success will come for
Perseverance and determination
Is what I have.
There is hope!
Practice, Practice Strum, Strum, Strum Hear the notes and the strings Singing along makes it fun The Ukulele
24 comments:
Hi Anne! You're anything but a lady-in-waiting! You set goals for yourself and go out and achieve them! I love the way you support yourself in this poem--it's a wonderful quality to have. xxox
HI ANNE-
You, waiting? Hmmmmmmm :-) I am quite clear that I haven't "waited" in years - I have arrived -
Love to you always
Gail
peace....
This is me. I'm waiting. My dream of becoming published is on the threshold. Can I claim this too. It's lovely. :-) HOPE!
Hoping for your dreams to come true as well, Anne.
I'm waiting for your children's book to be published :) How's it coming along?
Great.. I loved it. My wishes Anne!
Waiting sucks, but you're right -- perseverance and determination pay off!
The upside of waiting - is there is hope. Sometimes the black-and-white world of knowing is discouraging.
Beautiful! That is what I'm doing write now...waiting..Happy Wednesday!
Perseverance and determination are good qualities to have!
And hope, always keep that hope alive.
Hope all your dreams come true for you!
Hi Margaret,
What a nice comment. Thank you. You are so supportive. I so appreciate your visits.
Smiles.
Hi Gail,
Waiting? I have arrived as well! Although, I still have goals and dreams that I want to achieve, so I keep trying to aspire to them.
Smiies.
Robyn,
Yes, you can claim this as well. We can wait together, okay?
Smiles.
Hi Wanda,
Thank you, me too.
Smiles.
Niki,
Good to see you here. My children's book? Well, I am waiting, too. I have sent lots of query letters, there hasn't been any rejections yet,(so that's good, I quess) I did get a response back for a submission-so still waiting on that. There is always hope!
Smiles.
Kochuravi,
Thank you for your visit.
Have a nice day.
Claudia,
Oh! Yes, you got that right!
Smiles.
yonca,
Thank you so much for your lovely comments. It is always so nice to see you here.
Take care.
Smiles.
Talli,
Yes, I know you understand. Thanks for your support.
Smiles.
Hi Margie,
Thank you. I have always had those qualities and eventually they have paid off. Life is good.
Take care.
I hope you find what you're waiting for. And soon!
And I wish the same for myself. In fact, I think I have the same dress as the woman in the picture. So maybe you wrote it for me?
HI Theresa,
I wrote this for both of us!
Smiles!
I am waiting too.. happy to join u..
new to ur space n happy to follow u for more wonderful ones..
do visit me when u get time..
http://comeletseat.blogspot.com
Mehijabeen Arif,
Welcome. Thank you for your visit.
Smiles to you.
Post a Comment