April 17, 2011

Peace Within



Strength
Balance
Tranquility
Yoga
Love it!
How about you?

23 comments:

Claudia said...

Yes. Simply and beautifully put.

Bernie said...

It all goes together bringing a relaxed mood to the body.....Hugs

Robyn Campbell said...

Awesome. I love the way you put this. Relief for the body and the soul. :-)

Gail said...

Hi- Oh my, yes - I improve my strength and balance daily and even include some yoga - minimal at best :-)
Love to you
Gail
peace.....

Margie said...

Yes to yoga.
Just started taking a class 2 weeks ago and love it!

Margie :)

Anonymous said...

I really want to try yoga. I will buy a dvd!

Anne said...

Claudia,
Thank you.
Smiles.

Anne said...

Bernie,
So happy to see you here. I've missed you. Yes, so very true. My body and mind always feel relaxed.
Take care.
Smiles.

Anne said...

Robyn,
Yes. Total relief for the body and soul.
Smiles.

Anne said...

Gail,
Yes, yoga is very good for strength and balance which go hand in hand. Since doing yoga, I can feel I have more balance and my body feels stronger.
Take care.

Anne said...

Margie,
Didn't know you took yoga. Did you join a gym or did you get a DVD? Yoga does so much for the body and soul.

Anne said...

Niki,
Let me know what you think of yoga.
Smiles to you.

yonca said...

I took classes for one year and still enjoy doing yoga at home.
Peaceful! Hugs!

Margaret Pangert said...

Your poem even feels like yoga--breathing in, breathing out... holding, alternate nostril... As your title states, "Yoga brings peace within." I like working with kundalini: the mantras are meditative; the poses balance all the chakras. Thanks for this graceful nod to yoga. Love

Anne said...

yonca,
I have used exercise videos at home as well, but I do prefer going to classes. Soon I am off to a class called Body Works and Abs. Love that one, too!
Smiles.

Anne said...

Margaret,
Thank you so much for your thoughtful comments. I do appreciate your visits and thoughts.
Smiles.

Talli Roland said...

Sadly, I am not very flexible. So I find Yoga more painful than relaxing!

Theresa Milstein said...

That is a wonderful picture. Simple poem says so much.

I haven't taken yoga in ages. I miss it.

Anne said...

Talli,
I have become more flexible since I have taken yoga. So, it is now more relaxing.
Smiles.

Anne said...

Theresa,
Thank you. You should try yoga again. Hope all is well with you.
Smiles.

Snakesmom said...

so simple yet such powerful words on finding the balance in ones life, I love it!

Anne said...

Snakesmom,
Welcome. Nice to have you visit. Thanks for the follow.

Pranavam Ravikumar said...

Loved it!

Practice

Practice, Practice Strum, Strum, Strum Hear the notes and the strings Singing along makes it fun The Ukulele