
Kitty Cat sat by the window looking at the bright sunlight.
She couldn't wait for the sun to go down.
As the sun went down, Kitty Cat put on her best hat,
ran out the opened door, and jumped on her scooter
into the warm moonlit night.
To the old red barn to meet Mookie and get ready for Panther.
Why?
It was a surprise party for their friend, Panther.
Mookie started to set out the cat treats. Kitty Cat
put up the yarn for the game of hit the yarn as fast as you can.
The music box was all ready to go.
Soon they heard Panther's loud, "MEOW,MEOW!" He was near.
They ran and jumped in the haystack. As the door creaked open,
Panther's feet went CRUNCH, CRUNCH, CRUNCH! Kitty Cat and Mookie
jumped out to say, "SUPRISE"!
Kitty Cat and Mookie ran to Panther to give him high fives
and big hugs!
Let the party begin!
They put on their party hats,with the music turned on
and they danced the night away.
When the dancing was done, they sat down for the cat treats.
Then it was time to say goodbye.
Unitl they meet again.
20 comments:
Hi-
oh such a wonderful, fun party. I am so glad I went.
Loved to you
Gail
peace andjoy
I'm loving these little stories!
This is so adorable! Another page-turner in your book! I love all the details that make it so unique: the scooter, the treats, surprising Panther. Cute, cute, cute!
Another cute story, Anne!
Very cute. And who wouldn't want cats at a party when it's so fun to see them destroy the wrapping paper!
I'm actually picturing Kitty Cat in her best hat and on her scooter, Anne. :)
I really like your story about kittens! It's amazing. This is Alivia. I'm at my gramma's house. Her name is Wanda.
Gail,
Thank you. I am so glad that you enjoyed my story.
Smiles to you.
Talli,
Thank you.
Take care.
Margaret,
Thank you for all your wonderful comments about my stories. It means alot to me.
Margie,
Thanks.
Have a great day!
Sharon,
So nice to see you here.
Thank you for your comment.
Wanda,
Oh! me too! When I write these stories, I see the pictures in my mind.
Lots of smiles going your way!
Hi Alivia,
Just knowing that you like my stories about kittens makes me smile. Thank you so much for letting me know. That is very special to me. Hopefully, some day I will have a book with pictures. I am working on it.
Hugs and Smiles to you.
I love Kitty Cat! The party was so much fun. (I really felt like I was there. So will all the children who read this lovely story.)
BRAVO!
I lost the folder with the stuff. Could you resend? I am changing domain companies and I think it has something to do with that.
Robyn,
Thanks, I do appreciate your comment. I sent you an e-mail, I hope you get it.
For some reason to the kitty high fives gave me the biggest laugh. This is such a fun series to read.
Pippin-the-cat is waiting for his invitation. I'd be happy to chaperon him.
Theresa,
Thanks. Glad you like the story, that means alot to me.
Claudia,
Pipin-the-cat and you are welcome to join. The cats and I would love to have you.
Post a Comment