June 07, 2011

To Us



Those beautiful blues
begin to sparkle, shine
and smile to say that
this is our special day!
We give our love with sweet
tenderness.
Our hearts intertwine
for we are so wedded bliss!

18 comments:

Theresa Milstein said...

Very sweet. Did you just have an anniversary?

Gail said...

Hi - such lovely sentiments shared- "Happy Anniversary"
Love Gail
peace.....

Claudia said...

Having just celebrated my 25th - this speaks to me - happily. And I think you may just get a Happy Anniversary, too.

Anne said...

Thank you. Yes, My anniversary is Today, June 7.

Anne said...

Gail,
Thank you for your Anniversary wishes!

Anne said...

Claudia,
Thank you. That is very nice to hear from someone who has been married 25 years.

Margie said...

Happy, happy Anniversary!
Hope you have a lovely day!

Talli Roland said...

Aw, lovely! Thanks for sharing!

Anne said...

Margie,
Thanks for your wishes. I had a lovely day and we had a lovely night.

Anne said...

Talli,
Thank you for your wishes and your visit.
Take care.

Bernie said...

Happy belated Anniversary, hope you have many more....:-) Hugs

Anne said...

Bernie,
Nice to see you here. Thank for your nice wishes.
Take care.

Robyn Campbell said...

Did you celebrate your wedding anniversary, girlfriend? This is absolutely lovely! Happy Anniversary. I see from the comments that you did. I hope it was AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL! Sorry I'm late. *kicks self* :-)

Wanda..... said...

I know it's late, but...

Happy Anniversary, Anne?

I'll remember that, for it's my sister's birthday too.

Anne said...

Robyn,
Thanks for your wishes and glad you liked my little poem.
Smiles to you.

Anne said...

Wanda,
Thanks for your anniversary wishes.
Take care.

Margaret Pangert said...

Congratulations! How great you still feel that passion after ______ years!

Anne said...

Margaret,
Thank you. I hope the passion will always be there!

Practice

Practice, Practice Strum, Strum, Strum Hear the notes and the strings Singing along makes it fun The Ukulele