June 14, 2011
Marcus and The Magical Hat
Marcus loved to explore the outdoors. One day, on his expedition, he found
a big white woolen hat. He put it in his left pocket of his pants. Suddenly, he
heard cheep, cheep, cheep. He looked in front of him. Nothing there. He
looked in back of him. Nothing there. He looked to the right and touched his
pocket. Nothing there either. Then he looked to the left and touched his left pocket.
He felt something and thought, What could that be? He knew he put his white woolen hat in
his pocket and now he felt something different. The sounds were getting louder and LOUDER!
He had to find out what was in his pocket.
He slowly put his hand inside his pocket. What do you think he found? A small white
chick! His big woolen hat had turned into a little white chick. He couldn't believe it! He held his chick in his hand and called him Snowy. They played hit the pebble and sang songs. Marcus put Snowy back into his pocket and ran home. When he got
all the way home, the cheep, cheep stopped. He looked into his pocket and there was his white woolen hat.
His hat was magic!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Practice
Practice, Practice Strum, Strum, Strum Hear the notes and the strings Singing along makes it fun The Ukulele
-
My eyes opened wide and bright As the sun appeared through the window pane Jumping out of bed to step outside To see what was in store There...
-
The door flew open. Kitty Cat dashed right out. She ran as fast as she could. Where did she go? To meet her friends, Mookie and Panther,of c...
-
Dreaming of you in the daylight Even in the darkness of the night For when I close my eyes My thoughts are of you In the night I saw you In ...
16 comments:
I so want that magical hat...
I tooo want that magical hat!!!!
Oh yes, I would like two magical hats, one for me and one for my Mom :-)
Love to you
Gail
peace.....
Cute story, Anne.
Late getting here as not a good day!
You have a magical imagination, Anne!
Claudia, Saji, and Gail, Magical hats for all of you!!!
Margie,
Thanks for your comment.
Hope all is well.
Hi Wanda,
Thanks for your nice comment. I do appreciate it.
Take care.
A magic hat! Those are the best. Wonderful story.
Talli,
Thanks. I magical hat for you, too.
Thanks always for your visit!
We just brushed our cats and threw the woolly furball to the winds. Hoping a bird will use it towards her nest.
Sharon,
Thank you for your visit. Nice to see you here.
I want that magical hat too. Who doesn't?
xo
yonca,
A hat goes to you, too.
Nice to see you here. I've missed you!
I thought a chick climbed into his hat at first. A whimsical tale.
Post a Comment