
This is just a BIG THANK YOU to all my blogger friends, writers and my dear husband for giving me the courage, help and support to pursue my dream of seeing my first children's story in print. I know it will be a long process, but I am willing to perserver. I won't get discouraged, but just keep motoring on!
Of course, if anything does happen, I will be posting for all the world to see!!
18 comments:
Yay! Good luck - fingers crossed! Keep us posted.
Hi-
oh yes, I wish that the world can read your stories and poems for children. Yes!! :-)
Love to you
Gail
peace.....
Good luck sweetie, I am looking forward to reading your first children's book....:-)Hugs
Hope so much that dream comes true!
Wishing you tons and tons of luck, Anne.
I have a very good feeling about this.
Sorry I missed your call!
I was at a Dr's appt when you called.
Let's do this! I can't wait to read yours. I can't wait to hold and caress mine. Geez, I sound like I'm gonna make love to it or something. :)
Talli,
Thank you! Yes, fingers crossed!
Smiles.
Gail,
Thank you so much for your support.
I hope you are doing well.
Smiles.
Bernie,
Thank you. If the day does come, I will send you a copy.
Smiles.
Hi Margie,
Thank you for your good wishes. It certainly will be a dream come true.
Hope you are feeling better.
Take care.
Robyn,
Your comment is too funny! I chuckled when I read it!
Wishing you luck as well.
Take care.
That is wonderful! There is a sweetness about you that I'm sure crosses over to your book. Keep us posted! Love and luck!
Margaret,
What a nice thing to say. Thank you.
Smiles.
It will happen - don't give up - it's part talent, part hard work and part serendipity! Go for it!
I'm sure it will happen for you, Anne. Keeping my fingers crossed for your hard work.
It's been lots of yard work here for me!
Claudia,
Thank you for your support.
Smiles
Wanda,
I hope it does happen and yes! keep your fingers crossed!
Smiles.
I wish you all the luck from the bottom of my heart! xo
yonca,
Thank you that is very sweet!
Smiles to you.
Post a Comment