March 03, 2011

Scrambled



The words are all scrambled in my head
For none come out the way I want
They have no rhyme or reason
So, instead I will just rest my head!

20 comments:

Margie said...

Funny!
And I can relate!
Cute picture!

Talk when I get home.
Have a good weekend, Anne.

Margie :)

yonca said...

You put a smile on me again:)))

Gail said...

Hi,
enjoy the peace and quiet. rest.....
love Gail
peace......

Anne said...

Hi Margie,
I quess all writers can relate to this.
Hope you had a great weekend.
Smiles.

Anne said...

yonca,
How sweet.
Smiles back to you!

Anne said...

Hi Gail,
I hope you have a peaceful and restful weekend.
Smiles!

Claudia said...

Smiliing. They're scrambled in my head also these days.

Anonymous said...

I know the feeling :o) You still managed a cute poem. Thank you for your lovely comments XX

Margaret Pangert said...

You know, there's a lot of truth to that! Lying down for a few minutes probably will clear your head! Affectionately, Margaret ♥

Anne said...

Nikki,
Thank you for your nice compliment about my poem. Good to see you here.
Smiles.

Anne said...

Margaret,
I do appreciate your visits and comments. Thank you.
Smiles.

Theresa Milstein said...

Hate when that happens! I'm glad it didn't happen to me yesterday.

I agree with Margie, great picture.

J.C. Martin said...

Hi! Thanks for popping by my blog! Always great to meet fellow writers! I used to teach too. :) Loving your short poems! Hope your head is well rested soon!

Talli Roland said...

Sometimes that's the best thing to do -- take a break!

Robyn Campbell said...

Love it! And the pic is exactly how I feel some days. I'm still in the bed mostly, just trying to make it around to my bloggy buds. Thanks for making me smile.

Anne said...

Theresa,
Just a little behind in my responses to comments. I do appreciate your visits and comments.
Smiles.

Anne said...

J. C. Martin,
Thanks for stopping by my blog as well. Hope you stop by again!
Smiles.

Anne said...

Hi Talli,
Thanks for your visit and all your help about the writing process.
Take care.
Smiles.

Anne said...

Robyn,
So glad to see you here. Continue to take care of yourself.
Take care.
Keep smiling!

Anonymous said...

Gosh, I've felt just like that as I have tried to write a paranormal romance story.

Scrambled -- Definitely an excellent description of my muddled brain.

MM the Queen of English
queenofenglish.wordpress.com

Practice

Practice, Practice Strum, Strum, Strum Hear the notes and the strings Singing along makes it fun The Ukulele