
Our hands are there in comfort
In need and love
The warmth of our hands
makes us all a glow
Our heart are bursting
We hold our hands in unity
To declare our love.
Practice, Practice Strum, Strum, Strum Hear the notes and the strings Singing along makes it fun The Ukulele
13 comments:
Hi
such beautiful sentiments -
love you
Gail
peace.....
Just the right words for the physical act of holding hands.
Well said.This is a great poem!I love the pic also:)
Gail,
Thank you for your lovely comment. I do appreicate it.
Smiles to you.
Windsomoke,
Thank you for your visit and your comment.
yonca,
Thank you.
Have a great day.
Wonderful poem and love the pic too. You chose EXACTLY the RIGHT words and brought me into your poem. Beautifully done. :)
Loved this one. Also, I emailed you, but I don't think it went through :( Should I try again at the address you gave me?
Lovely! My partner has beautiful hands though a bit rough now with farm work. :o)
Robyn,
Thank you so much for your beautiful comment. I do appreciate it.
Have a wonderful day.
JEFritz,
Thank you, glad you liked my poem. Yes, you can e-mail me at the address, I gave you.
Smiles to you.
Niki,
So nice to see you here.
Take care.
Smiles.
Touch. Nice. With hands... with words... all equally lovely.
Post a Comment