Never a care or a worry
until we have a scare
As thoughts race in our heads
"Will we have enough?"
So we take, take, take, so
Is there is no more
Abundance of Caution is the new phrase and the new norm
So don't head right into the storm
There will be more for us in the store
Gratefulness in time of need
Plant that seed
We are all in this together
It is not forever.
18 comments:
The panic buying has to stop. The stores have said they'll stay open and stocked and the market next to me is fully stocked right now thankfully.
Mary, I totally agree. Happy to hear that your market was fully stocked!
It's good to remember we are all in this together. I was pleased today when I made an order from Walmart that there were limits on everything. There's enough to go around! Take care!
Yes,Lavender Dreams, More places now are putting limits on what you can order which is a good thing. On Amazon Prime, if they don't have the item, they sometimes offer a substitute,, You can accept or decline.. Stay safe.
Everyone is just trying to make it through the next couple of weeks and hoping that this will be over soon.
Anne - thanks for your recent visit to my blog and your kind comments. I have been so impressed with our grocery stores and their ability to keep pace with demand for most items. God bless those employees and their managers. Your poem states it well. Stay healthy!
You expressed our situation so well. Oh, what a time we live in. Dread and panic rule. But, we're coming together with words.
Lovely sentiments. Wishing you well during interesting times!
Hello, Anne
Your poem fits these times perfectly. We can proceed with caution and still be grateful. Thanks for sharing. Take care and stay well. Happy weekend to you!
PS, thanks for visiting my blog.
We need to go back to when we were children and mom told us to share and to leave something for everyone. Glad to be reminded that this situation will not last forever. As the saying goes: this, too, shall pass.
Yes, Mary that is all we can do one day at a time..Be safe.
Angie, That is good to hear that your grocery store is well stocked and trying to maintain enough food. Take care and be safe.
Yes, Sharon this sure is a crazy time...Your sentiments are so perfect for this time.. We are coming together with words.. Be safe and stay healthy.
Thank you, Linda for your kind words. Wishing you good health and positive thoughts. Take care.
Thank you Eileen for stopping at my blog. Stay healthy and enjoy your weekend as well.
Penelope Notes, You are so right, I totally agree with you.. What just came to my mind is "What I learned in Kindergarten". Take care and be healthy.
This is such a nice poem! I agree with you. We can overcome this together. This will soon be over! I also wrote a blog post about how the coronavirus pandemic helped us in some ways.
Saw your blog and thought if you would like to follow each other? Follow me and I'll follow back asap. Let me know what you think. I'd love to hear something from you! :)
www.cielofernando.com
FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
Thank you Ceilo for visiting my blog.. Be safe.
Post a Comment