The day was dark and deary
The black clouds looked quite eery
A small hole appeared in one black cloud
An Elf popped out all dressed in yellow and he said,
"Take heart! Sunshine will soon appear!"
May 16, 2020
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Practice
Practice, Practice Strum, Strum, Strum Hear the notes and the strings Singing along makes it fun The Ukulele
-
My eyes opened wide and bright As the sun appeared through the window pane Jumping out of bed to step outside To see what was in store There...
-
The door flew open. Kitty Cat dashed right out. She ran as fast as she could. Where did she go? To meet her friends, Mookie and Panther,of c...
-
Dreaming of you in the daylight Even in the darkness of the night For when I close my eyes My thoughts are of you In the night I saw you In ...
12 comments:
You know what? I love those dark, dreary days. Less sunshine and more rain clouds I say. lol
I started out thinking you were writing about my currently dreary day, but I have to say yours ended much better than mine. I need to look around and see if there's an elf anywhere :)
Beautiful
Beautiful poem!
Sorry to respond so late, I forgot the other blog for a while.
I write more here
Enjoy your day!
perfect describing of dark
Mary, yes sometimes, those dark deary days are good to curl up with a book.
Linda, I am glad you liked my poem.. Hope you are having a good day.
Thank you. R'Rue
Welcome to my blog.. glad that you are here. Thank you.. glad you liked my poem.
Welcome, to my blog Tanza.. Thank you for your response on my poem.
I wouldn't mind seeing an Elf. But I like the dark, rain clouds.
nice article guys :)
Post a Comment