I looked up in the sky to wish upon that star
I didn't need to go far to to spot a shining star
It did shine brightly for me to see
So, I wished upon thee
I wished for many things to come my way
Wanting certain things to be and I am here to say
For those that wait, dreams do come true.
March 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Practice
Practice, Practice Strum, Strum, Strum Hear the notes and the strings Singing along makes it fun The Ukulele
-
My eyes opened wide and bright As the sun appeared through the window pane Jumping out of bed to step outside To see what was in store There...
-
The door flew open. Kitty Cat dashed right out. She ran as fast as she could. Where did she go? To meet her friends, Mookie and Panther,of c...
-
Dreaming of you in the daylight Even in the darkness of the night For when I close my eyes My thoughts are of you In the night I saw you In ...
2 comments:
Dreams do come true!
Thank you for sharing this, my friend!
I enjoyed reading it!
Talk soon!
Margie,
Thanks!
Post a Comment