It is arriving, that special day
When I can say, Oh! joy it is happenning today!
I have waited and waited for it to come
Never pushed or pleaded just waited for it to be your way.
So, Oh! happy day is what I say.
April 06, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Practice
Practice, Practice Strum, Strum, Strum Hear the notes and the strings Singing along makes it fun The Ukulele
-
My eyes opened wide and bright As the sun appeared through the window pane Jumping out of bed to step outside To see what was in store There...
-
The door flew open. Kitty Cat dashed right out. She ran as fast as she could. Where did she go? To meet her friends, Mookie and Panther,of c...
-
Dreaming of you in the daylight Even in the darkness of the night For when I close my eyes My thoughts are of you In the night I saw you In ...
3 comments:
Hi Anne
I finally came by to comment on this post....
I know how special "The Day " was to you!
Take care, my friend!
Margie
Hey there, you soon have another very special day coming up!
The Day will be perfect and I can't begin to tell you how very, very happy I am for you!
Congratulations my wonderful friend!
I sure do miss your living here in Colorado but if you did you never have met Toby and would not be getting married.
You're getting married..it's so AWESOME!
Margie
xxx
Yes, it is a special day!!! I am a happy girl! Is it June yet? I sure do miss Colorado, too. But sometime Tobe and I will come for a visit. okay, my friend.
Post a Comment