You have struggled in your life, made your choices and not allowing me to apart of your life, but I stood by through it all.
All through that time, I was moving on with my life , hoping that you would be apart of that life.
But with a heavy heart and tears in my eyes, I must let go. I wish you well.
February 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Practice
Practice, Practice Strum, Strum, Strum Hear the notes and the strings Singing along makes it fun The Ukulele
-
My eyes opened wide and bright As the sun appeared through the window pane Jumping out of bed to step outside To see what was in store There...
-
The door flew open. Kitty Cat dashed right out. She ran as fast as she could. Where did she go? To meet her friends, Mookie and Panther,of c...
-
Dreaming of you in the daylight Even in the darkness of the night For when I close my eyes My thoughts are of you In the night I saw you In ...
2 comments:
Oh, Anne...this brought tears to my eyes!
You have always been there and it's sad it has to be this way but there is nothing else to do but let him go.
I wish I was there for you, as I know how hard today was.
I'm always here for you...remember that, my friend!
Margie
my friend, you were there for me. Thanks.
Post a Comment