February 22, 2009

An Ode to My Cat

My cat was big and black
With big green eyes.
Panther was his name.
He was unique in all respects.
He loved the smell of tuna and always came a running.
The sound of plastic made him crazy
An open door made him run,
But I always ran to find him.
He was quite fiesty to say the least,
Sadly, he was released!!

3 comments:

Wanda..... said...

Thank you for visiting and your nice comment. The song is one of my favorite Bette Midler songs..."My One True Friend" from the movie "Beaches"...

Margie said...

Panther was quite fiesty to say the least!
I remember how he never liked it when we spoke on the phone.

Nice little ode to Panther, Anne.
I liked it!

Talk soon.
TC, my friend!

Margie

Anne said...

Thanks, my friend. I am glad you liked it.

Practice

Practice, Practice Strum, Strum, Strum Hear the notes and the strings Singing along makes it fun The Ukulele