I have a Kitty who is so sweet
She is always at my feet
She greets me at the door
and likes the shower floor.
She loves to be petted and taps her little paw on your arm when she wants some more.
Her fur is soft and fluffy
She is a tabby color with yellow-greenish eyes.
I am so glad she became my kitty.
4 comments:
Thank you for your nice comment- I do enjoy walking. Your poems reflect a little whimsy and happiness-I like them!
Oh my goodness...Anne!
I told you to keep writing and how glad I am you took my advice.
It's so nice to be here and read your poem "The New One"
Cute one!
Here, Kitty, Kitty, Kitty!
I say that so often throughout the day to Smokey.
Can't belivee she is now 13 years old but looks like a kitty.
TC, my friend...was so good talking to you this morning!
Margie
Wanda,
I am glad you like my poems. Come back and visit again.
Margie,
You see I took your advice about writing. I do get inspired every once in awhile. I like it.
Thanks for the support!
Post a Comment