I still think of where you are
If you are safe and sound
If you will come around
There is a sadness in my heart and soul
wondering where you are
My life is happy and bright
I hope you know that I wish good things
for you will all my might.
Even though you are not in sight
At some time, if you choose to
renew the connection
I am here with loving open arms
Because you are in my heart and soul.
February 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Practice
Practice, Practice Strum, Strum, Strum Hear the notes and the strings Singing along makes it fun The Ukulele
-
My eyes opened wide and bright As the sun appeared through the window pane Jumping out of bed to step outside To see what was in store There...
-
The door flew open. Kitty Cat dashed right out. She ran as fast as she could. Where did she go? To meet her friends, Mookie and Panther,of c...
-
Dreaming of you in the daylight Even in the darkness of the night For when I close my eyes My thoughts are of you In the night I saw you In ...
4 comments:
Hi Anne
I know how you wonder.
**I am here with loving open arms
Because you are in my heart and soul**
So touching...those words!
Margie
Thanks, Margie. I will keep wondering and the poem says how I feel!
Thanks for enjoying my photos...the chipmunk is sitting in ceramic gloves...a garden ornament...I have a granddaughter that likes to write poetry...I will be back to read the next one!
Wanda, thanks for visting.
Post a Comment