February 20, 2009

Motor On

Some days with be hard and some days will easy
But I must motor on
Some day you will come around
You must know I can't wait
I must motor on
My life is bright and happy as can be
Too bad you can't hear and see.
All you need to know is that you will always be in my heart
But I had to let you go
I must motor on!

4 comments:

an adventurer on the road of life said...

Dear Choices,
From one teacher to another, one human to another... hang in there. When others chose poorly, I have to believe we will be better off in the end. ((hug)) I know I am a complete stranger but, I'm going to wish you a good day anyway! Take care of yourself... enjoy your lovely warm world... I must confess I am jealous!
:-) Kindergarten girl

Anne said...

Kindergaten girl, thanks for your kinds thoughts and wishes.

Margie said...

Hi Anne
As you wrote, "I must motor on!"
Being so close to your situation, I understand so well and know this is the best decision.

Take care, my friend!

Margie:)

Anne said...

Margie,
Thanks for your support, my friend. Even though it was and is hard, it had to be done. I will just motor on!

Practice

Practice, Practice Strum, Strum, Strum Hear the notes and the strings Singing along makes it fun The Ukulele