April 09, 2009

The Ringing Sound

The phone was ringing in my dream
The sound was so very faint
For it was not for real
The dreams of ringing phones
Always seems to come at a certain time
For I know the reasons why
When that soft ringing sound occurs
Perhaps I still wonder
When that call will come
Surprises always happen
And that is a happy thought
In my heart I know it will come
It always seems that way
Confidence must surround me
That soon the phone will ring for real
I just have to wait
And that is what I shall do.

6 comments:

Margie said...

And it will happen!
The ringing phone will be a reality and not just a dream!
I too have confidence that you will get that call...

I enjoyed this poem, my friend!

Take care!
We shall talk soon.

Margie:)

Anne said...

Thanks, Margie.
Have a great weekend, my friend.

Wanda..... said...

I have missed you and guess I must have overlooked this post...So your wedding is one week away...I wish you much happiness and I will be watching for your next posting and poem...whenever that may be...
Wanda

Anne said...

Thanks, Wanda. I will return soon.
Take care.

•°°• IcyBC •°°• said...

Waiting is the hardest thing, and you've described it perfectly.

Anne said...

Icy Blue,
Thanks for your visit.Yes, waiting is hard, but it is worth it. Visit again soon.

Practice

Practice, Practice Strum, Strum, Strum Hear the notes and the strings Singing along makes it fun The Ukulele