The day came and went
Oh! so fast
It all was perfect, happy, and bright
We will always remember this happy day
for we both are truly in love.
Everyone was there who I wanted to be
To help make it an even more special day.
On our beautiful getway together
We made lots of toast to our happiness
and the one that is the best of all
was a Toast to Marital Bliss and we
both said ALWAYS!
June 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Practice
Practice, Practice Strum, Strum, Strum Hear the notes and the strings Singing along makes it fun The Ukulele
-
My eyes opened wide and bright As the sun appeared through the window pane Jumping out of bed to step outside To see what was in store There...
-
The door flew open. Kitty Cat dashed right out. She ran as fast as she could. Where did she go? To meet her friends, Mookie and Panther,of c...
-
Dreaming of you in the daylight Even in the darkness of the night For when I close my eyes My thoughts are of you In the night I saw you In ...
6 comments:
Glad you are back Anne...I wish you and your new husband great happiness and a long and devoted life together.
Visit when you can and I will be back whenever you post!
Smile and take care!
Congratulations, and I wish you all the best in your marriage!
It's me again...I just saw your comment at my daughter's blog...Annette at...A Wisp of Creativity.
Nice to see you there!
Wanda,
Thanks for stopping by. I too will visit you.
Take care.
Raph,
Thanks for your wishes.
Wanda,
I had no idea that Annette was your daughter. I just happenned to click on to her blog because of the title of it. I do think we have somethings in common.
Post a Comment