Thank you Annette for giving me The Honest Scrap Award.'
Here are my Ten Honest things about Me.
1. I love cookbooks and I liked to look for new recipes. Then of course make them.
2. I love to read all kinds of literature.
3. I love children's books and I like to read out loud to children.
4.I have always wanted to go up in a Hot Air Balloon.
5. I love adventure and like to take risks.
6. I enjoy scrapbooking.
7. I am shy when I need to get up in front of my peers, but I am perfectly relaxed among a group of children.
8. I like to exercise.
9. I have grown alot through the years and I have become the person that I am happy with.
10. I could eat chocolate everyday, but I don't.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Practice
Practice, Practice Strum, Strum, Strum Hear the notes and the strings Singing along makes it fun The Ukulele
-
My eyes opened wide and bright As the sun appeared through the window pane Jumping out of bed to step outside To see what was in store There...
-
The door flew open. Kitty Cat dashed right out. She ran as fast as she could. Where did she go? To meet her friends, Mookie and Panther,of c...
-
Dreaming of you in the daylight Even in the darkness of the night For when I close my eyes My thoughts are of you In the night I saw you In ...
10 comments:
Yes, we do have a lot in common --books and kids! I've never eaten an entire bag of M&Ms, but I dream of it!
All you need to do to put the award on your blog is:
1. right click the image, and then SAVE the image to your desktop on your computer.
2. go into your layout and go to your sidebar to click on "get a Widget" and select "picture". It will then ask where your picture is located... choose Computer and then find and select it's location on the desktop.
I hope this helps. I'm writing this quickly while on my lunchbreak, so I hope it makes sense. I'll check on you later! :)
These all sound like good things! (I like to eat chocolate everyday and I do!)
Annette,
Thanks for the directions. I got it and it is posted.
Ralph,
Thanks for your visit.
I agree with you, we do have some things in common. I'm shy and I love chocolate. I also love reading all kinds of literature and I especially love children's books. Where we are different, is I don't like taking risks, I'm a wimp and like to play it safe. And I'm too afraid to ride in a hot air balloon -- love to watch them though! I enjoyed your 10 Honest Things. I hope you enjoyed it too.
Hello Anne...first...do you know Annette is my daughter? I'm glad you both have met each other...You were comparing your common interests...well your names are almost the same too! Hope to hear from you again soon!
Smile and take care!
Annette,
I did enjoy thinking about the 10 Honest things. I also enjoyed reading about you.
Hope to hear from you again.
Wanda,
Yes, I did know that Annette is your daughter. I am glad that we have met, too.
Takc care.
Thank you very much for visiting my blog. Your blog and posts are really nice! The classes about scrap book here in São Paulo, Brazil, are very expensive. I just paint wood and I embroider as a hobby. However, I love arts and crafts.
Best wishes,
Rosana
Hi The lady in Red,
Thank you for your visit and your nice compliments. The classes here in scrapbooking are free, but it only costs money if you buy the products which are expensive. I now just get together with friends or do it by myself and buy the products that are less expensive.
Post a Comment