June 17, 2009

The One

The sun rises and sets in my beautiful world
I am blessed to have you at my side
I have waited and waited for such bliss
I hope this feeling never ends.

4 comments:

Wanda..... said...

Hope you have never ending bliss too Anne...Each of you always put the other first in your thoughts and decisions and it will be.

Annette said...

Wanda's words are wise. This is a wonderful time in your life. I hope there are many more blissful days to come your way. I have an award to pass on to you, if you will accept it! Come visit my blog to pick it up.

Anne said...

wanda,
Thank you for your advice!

Anne said...

Annette,
Thanks so much for your visit and of course your award. I am so honored. I will come to your blog to pick it up.

Practice

Practice, Practice Strum, Strum, Strum Hear the notes and the strings Singing along makes it fun The Ukulele