I am happy you were there
It didn't matter how long you stayed
Just the fact that you were there
Brought a smile upon my face.
I am glad that we had the time to talk.
Grateful that you continue to share all
Your ideas and thoughts.
Now I must wait once again for you to come around.
As always it will be hard to wait once again for that day.
I must be patient and just wait.
I will be waiting with love and open arms
Always and Always.
June 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Practice
Practice, Practice Strum, Strum, Strum Hear the notes and the strings Singing along makes it fun The Ukulele
-
My eyes opened wide and bright As the sun appeared through the window pane Jumping out of bed to step outside To see what was in store There...
-
The door flew open. Kitty Cat dashed right out. She ran as fast as she could. Where did she go? To meet her friends, Mookie and Panther,of c...
-
Dreaming of you in the daylight Even in the darkness of the night For when I close my eyes My thoughts are of you In the night I saw you In ...
2 comments:
Hi Anne,
Before your wedding, I know you had concern about someone coming through for you...I'm asuming they did and that you are very thankful for that...and now only wish for more...but will patiently wait...sometimes that's all we can do.
Hi Wanda,
Yes, that the person did follow through and I am happy for that. I have always been patient and it has been well worth it. So, I will just have to continue to do that.
Post a Comment