From the start you found a special name
That was just for me
Not only did you find one, but you found two
Those special words always bring a smile to my face
Because I knew they come from your heart.
It took me awhile to find a name for you
Someday I knew I would
Your name is Husband.
It feels so good to say the word
It brings a smile upon my face
and a special feeling in my heart.
June 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Practice
Practice, Practice Strum, Strum, Strum Hear the notes and the strings Singing along makes it fun The Ukulele
-
My eyes opened wide and bright As the sun appeared through the window pane Jumping out of bed to step outside To see what was in store There...
-
The door flew open. Kitty Cat dashed right out. She ran as fast as she could. Where did she go? To meet her friends, Mookie and Panther,of c...
-
Dreaming of you in the daylight Even in the darkness of the night For when I close my eyes My thoughts are of you In the night I saw you In ...
6 comments:
Very very sweet and heart felt words Anne...Wish all good things for you!
This is so sweet!
Wanda,
Thanks so much for your nice comments and your good wishes.
Icy Blue,
Thanks for your visit and your nice comment.
Hello to you - thank you for stopping by. It is always a delight to have new visitors. I too, love to teach. I have been an educational therapist/consultant in private practice for 26 years.
Your "Names" shows such warmth and affection. I can feel your sentiments.
I look forward to our shared connection.
Hello Rose Marie,
Thank you for stopping by. I too, look foward to a shared connection.
Post a Comment