December 08, 2010

Until We Meet Again



Now the time has come
When I must rest, rest, rest
To have one as pretty as the other
For when it is said and done
My feet will jump for joy
Then I will walk along with you
Until we meet again
With those pretty sandals upon my feet

10 comments:

Paul Swendson said...

I love teaching, but I have been feeling the need to rest lately. I guess it's time to recharge the batteries.

Gail said...

Enjoy your long WInter's rest - it is a inward and reflective time - I will be here waiting

Loving you
Gail
peace....

yonca said...

I missed summer already! But I will enjoy making snowman with my son when we had first snow of the year:)

Bernie said...

Sending you good wishes for a successful surgery. I am praying for a speedy recovery and am waiting to hear from you that all is well....:-) Hugs

Windsmoke. said...

It's always good to put your feet up, rest and recharge those batteries, enjoy.

Theresa Milstein said...

I hope you recover quickly and return to the blogosphere soon. I'll be thinking of you. xo

Claudia said...

Time for a break. Hope all is well. Maybe some cyber-cookies?

yonca said...

Wish you and yours a Happy New Year!

The lady in Red said...

Nice post.....well, happy new year and all the best for you in 2011!

Best wishes,
Rosana

Sky Cosby said...

Choices:

I have several copies of What the Queen Said, would you like one?

you commented on a blog post I did for Earthlight Books several months back and I just found this!

-Sky
earthlightbooks@gmail.com

Practice

Practice, Practice Strum, Strum, Strum Hear the notes and the strings Singing along makes it fun The Ukulele