January 12, 2011

A Toast To You



Let's make a toast
To you my love
For your patience and your help
For the hand that helps to support
At the times in need
For to be at my beck and call
You know I would do the same for you
So, I raise the glass to you
My love, for just being you!

13 comments:

Gail said...

Oh my, such beautiful sentiments - I so know the beautiful expression and all that it embraces, means, promises.
Love to you
Gail
peace.....

Claudia said...

A perfect sentiment to begin the New Year. Thank-you.

Unknown said...

If it wasn't for my sweetheart I wouldn't have this opportunity to pursue my dream of the writing life. Great post!

Anne said...

Gail,
Good to see you. Yes, I know you know the beauty of emotion.
Keep warm.
Smiles to you.

Anne said...

Claudia,
It is always so nice to see you here. Thank you for your nice comment.
Smiles.

Anne said...

Hi Pam,
Welcome. so glad you stopped by.
Thank you.
Smiles.

yonca said...

What a great way to show your appreciation to your loved one.Beautiful!

Anne said...

yonca,
Thank you. I do appreciate your comment and your visit.
Smiles to you.

Margaret Pangert said...

Beautiful toast for the New Year! It''s wonderful having the perfect partner: trust, love, sharing. Ahhh... Love, Margaret

Theresa Milstein said...

Glad you have someone to be there for you. Does this mean you're better? I hope so! Cheers.

Anne said...

Theresa,
Yes, I am getting better each day. Smiles to you.

DOLCI ACQUE DI TERRE BIANCHE said...

che belle poesie
complimenti mi piacciono tanto
sei bravissima buona serata ciao
katya

ManPreet Kaur said...

very beautiful post..
Pls Visit My Blog

Lyrics Mantra
Music Bol
Real Ghost and Paranormal

Practice

Practice, Practice Strum, Strum, Strum Hear the notes and the strings Singing along makes it fun The Ukulele