
As the eyes were shut in somber sleep
Someone's hands pressed down on mine
As much as the hands tried to pull away
The hands would not release
Suddenly, a shadow did appear
The eyes suddenly opened wide
As I let out a cry!
At that moment your gentle touch
was all the comfort that was needed.
12 comments:
Oh my - this is so powerful - I love that you were saved. :-) Hallelujah!
Love Gail
peace.....
I was worried something bad was going to happen, but I'm glad it worked out.
Thanks for entering my Four Hundred Followers Fiesta!
So many meanings...and a happy ending.
I loved this one. It makes me think of coming home expecting the house to be empty only to jump when someone pops out.
Also, I tried emailing you but it bounced back again. I'm not sure what to do about it since I haven't gotten any of yours either. You can try contacting me through my profile. I just hope it works.
Gail,
I am always so glad to see you here. Your comments are so alive and emotional.
Take care.
Theresa,
Thanks for your visit. I, too am glad that it all worked out.
Thank you for having the Four Hundred Followers Fiesta and letting me know.
Have a great day!
Claudia,
Isn't interesting how we can interpret a writing passage in so many ways?
Have a wonderful day.
Smiles.
JEFritz,
Another scary thought!
Take care.
Oh man. The beginning startled me and then the wonderful ending. I didn't know what was going to happen as I read along. Potent stuff!
I'm so glad this is having a HAPPY ending!:))
Have a great week!
Robyn,
Thanks for your visit! Smiles to you!
yonca,
A happy ending is always good.
Take care.
Post a Comment