February 04, 2011

Happy Day



Rise up and Rejoice
Those happy feet
On this day!
The feet want to
Skip and jump
And so they do!
Rejoice those happy feet!

14 comments:

yonca said...

Very inspiring! Thanks Choice.I woke up this morning to a sunny day which makes me feel happy even though it's cold.

Wanda..... said...

Glad the recuperation time is over for you, Anne...don't do too much jumping. Thanks for the latest comment at my blog.

Gail said...

HI ANNE-
oh such a happy up-beat writing :-) "YAY!!

Love to you
Gail
peace.....

Bernie said...

I think your feet are healing or healed Anne.....so happy for you.
Have a great weekend....:-)Hugs

Claudia said...

Happy feet. Yay for you.

Anonymous said...

Yay your tootsies are all better. You must feel wonderful :o)

Anne said...

yonca,
Thanks for your visit. Happy that you found the poem inspiring.
Have a happy day.

Anne said...

Wanda,
It is good to see you here. Yes, recuperation time is over. Yeah! A pair of sandals is calling my name!
Smiles.

Anne said...

Gail,
Yeah! As always thank you for your visit.
Take care.

Anne said...

Bernie,
Thanks so much for your visit. I was happy to see you here. The feet are healing. At least now, I am in sneakers. Yeah!
Hope all is well.
Smiles.

Anne said...

Claudia,
Happy Feet,indeed!
Smiles.

Anne said...

Nikki,
Yeah!, is right! I do feel wonderful. Thanks so much for your visit.
Smiles.

Theresa Milstein said...

Ha! I should've read this on Sunday when my husband dragged me to run with him. Then I would've been inspired.

Great picture to go with your kicky poem.

Anne said...

Hi Theresa,
What a nice comment. Thank you.
Happy running!
Smiles.

Practice

Practice, Practice Strum, Strum, Strum Hear the notes and the strings Singing along makes it fun The Ukulele