February 15, 2011

Hope



Hope is what remains
In your heart forever
Hope is what fliters
In the heart for always
Hope is holding on
To that pen you bought so long ago
And then giving it to me
You knew things would turn around
You taught me
Hope is holding on!

15 comments:

Bernie said...

So well written, I cannot imagine a world without hope....:-)Hugs

Claudia said...

And it is always there in the unlikeliest of places. Lovely.

Gail said...

Beautiful words - you are one that keeps hope alive!! "thank you"
Love Gail
peace.....

Margie said...

Loved this poem, my friend!
I really did!
It gives me hope and I need some now, will call and explain.

Margie :)

Margaret Pangert said...

I love that! Hope is holding on AND giving away! ... what we should have learned in kindergarten.
So positive and a great affirmation to put in one's back pocket for those doubtful times... Love, me

yonca said...

So true! Beautiful poem..We cannot live without hope.

Anne said...

Bernie,
Thank you for your nice comment. It means alot to me.
Smiles.

Anne said...

Claudia,
You are so right.
Thanks for your visit.
Smiles.

Anne said...

Hi Gail,
What a sweet comment. Thank you.
Smiles.

Anne said...

Hi Margie,
It is always so nice to see you here. I'm glad that the poem touched you in that way.
Take care and smile!

Anne said...

Margaret,
Thank you so much for your heart felt comment. So, happy to see you here.
Smiles.

Anne said...

yonca,
Thank you. Yes, we cannot live without hope.
Smiles.

Theresa Milstein said...

Hope is holding on. Glad someone gave you the pen and you're brave enough to use it!

Anne said...

Theresa,
Yes, I did use it for awhile, but now I can't find it. There is hope that I will find it again.
Smiles.

Anne said...

Theresa,
Yes, I did use it for awhile, but now I can't find it. There is hope that I will find it again.
Smiles.

Practice

Practice, Practice Strum, Strum, Strum Hear the notes and the strings Singing along makes it fun The Ukulele