February 10, 2011

Kitty Cat's Play Date



Kitty Cat meows as soon as the sun comes up
Sandy gives her a hug and some food
She eats as fast as she can
And then runs to the door with Sandy close by
To meet her friends, Mookie and Panther
Where does she go?
To the Kitty Daycare, that's where!
As the door begins to open,
Kitty jumps for joy!
She sees her friends waiting for her
The cats all run and jump for joy
To give their high fives
Let the fun begin!
There are ladders to climb
High places to leap and places to hide
They stop for a rest and a tasty treat
At last the day is done
Kitty, Mookie and Panther wave goodbye
Until they meet again.

18 comments:

Gail said...

Hi-

oh my, pure joy and delight and innocence. yes!!
:-)
Love Gail
peace......

yonca said...

You put a smile on my face again:)

Claudia said...

So sweet! Makes me yearn for a kitty day care - even if our cat does not play well with others. Smiling.

Bernie said...

I am a dog person but with this sweet picture and your description of kitty day care I could be swayed to the other side....Hugs

Wanda..... said...

Kitty Daycare is new to me, Anne.
Sounds purr-fect for Kitty Cat!

Anne said...

Gail,
Thank you always for your kind comments. It is always wonderful to see you here.
Smiles.

Anne said...

yonca,
What a nice thing to say.
Smiles back to you.
Have a good weekend.

Anne said...

Claudia,
Thanks. I quess my little story sounded real, but it was a made up story. I wish there were Kitty Daycares, I think my kitty would like it.

Anne said...

Hi Bernie,
I am a cat person. I have always had cats, but I did once have a dog.
Smiles to you.

Anne said...

Hi Wanda,
Nice to see you here. My story is a made up except for the names of the cats. I now have a cat named Kitty Cat,who looks like my profile picture, Panther was a big black cat and looked like a panther, and Mookie who was a Himalyan. So sweet and pretty. Glad it sounded so real.
Smiles to you!

Margie said...

That's such a cute poem, Anne.
I really enjoyed it!
I knew Mookie & Panther but not Kitty Cat.

There are Cat Daycares and I bet Kitty Cat might like going there, you think?

I took your advice and have my ankle elevated and put the brace on it.

Good to talk with you, my friend!
Have a great weekend!

Margie :)

Anne said...

Hi Margie,
Nice to see you here. I am glad that you enjoyed my story. You did know Mookie well because you saw her in person. Although, it does seem that you knew Panther because of all the talk about that cat, so it seemed like you knew him, but I got him when I was in Florida. Then of course, Kitty Cat is my hubby's cat, so now she is mine, too.
I am glad to hear that you are keeping your foot elevated and put on the brace. Keep doing that.
Have a good weekend.

Margaret Pangert said...

Yes, you are ready to write a children's book! These adorable kitties/cats are just like three-year-olds in a nursery school!
And for tomorrow, "A Toast to You" with pink, sparkling wine! me ♥

Robyn Campbell said...

*grinning* We have six cats on our farm. We had seven, but lost one a week ago. *Sniff* We have one dog. He's step daddy to the cats, protects them with all of his might. :) Happy Valentines Day. :)

Anne said...

Hi Margaret,
Wow! I would love to have that published. A dream come true!
Thank you!

Anne said...

Hi Robyn,
Grinning back to you. Sorry to hear about losing your kitty.
Happy Valentine's Day.
Smiles.

Raph G. Neckmann said...

How lovely! You give a beautiful image of play.

Anne said...

Raph,
Thank you for your visit. I will take your comment as a huge compliment. Thank you.
Smiles to you.

Practice

Practice, Practice Strum, Strum, Strum Hear the notes and the strings Singing along makes it fun The Ukulele