Morning days are still cool
The sun rises in the sky
Summer heat starts to come
Bring the water bottles and the towels
The pool is ready so come on and
jump right in!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Practice
Practice, Practice Strum, Strum, Strum Hear the notes and the strings Singing along makes it fun The Ukulele
-
My eyes opened wide and bright As the sun appeared through the window pane Jumping out of bed to step outside To see what was in store There...
-
The door flew open. Kitty Cat dashed right out. She ran as fast as she could. Where did she go? To meet her friends, Mookie and Panther,of c...
-
Dreaming of you in the daylight Even in the darkness of the night For when I close my eyes My thoughts are of you In the night I saw you In ...
10 comments:
Hi Anne,
Great poem. It made me feel like summer is here already. I'm so longing for summer!
An inviting poem...
I know you love to swim, Anne.
I enjoyed your poem!
The other day on my walk I saw a sparkling blue pool behind a fence, with a dad and a couple little girls playing in the water. It looked so inviting!!! Made me wish I had a pool in the backyard.
Thanks, yonca. Summer is here for me all year round. Thanks for your visit!
Thank you, Connie.
I am with you Karen, I wish I had a pool in the backyard. Thanks for your visit.
Glad you enjoyed the poem, Margie. Yes, I do like to swim.
I had plenty of pool time in Florida. Now I'm back in Minnesota. Snow!
Stopping by to read your new poem. Hope you post it soon, Anne. Happy Sunday!xx
Post a Comment