May 11, 2016

They say When One Door Closes Another One Opens....

Well, the door with the bells that rang each morning have been closed.
As I opened the door to walk out, I took a deep breathe and never looked back.
New adventures await for it is a new time in my life. I am ready to begin 
this phase of my life.

BRING IT ON!!

9 comments:

Gail said...

Hi - wishing you all good things as your life's journey finds new roads
Love Gail
peace......

Anne said...

Hi Gail,
Nice that you came here.I haven't been blogging in a long time. I guess the other day, I got the urge. Are you still blogging? Not too many are these days.
Hope all is well with you.
Take care.
Anne

Gail said...

H again - I was very glad to "see" you. So many have dropped off the blog-o-sphere I am still blogging, not as often, please stop by my blog and see my latest couple of posts if you get a moment.
Happy Spring
Love Gail
peace.....

A Colorful World said...

I wish you the best in whatever upcoming new phase of your life brings!

Anne said...

Thank you, Marie for stopping by and thanks for your good wishes.

Claudia said...

Best of luck in your new adventure! I embrace the new. I hope your "new" is filled with grace.

Margie said...

You have been a teacher for many years and helped so many kids!
Good luck with all that lies ahead of you!

So good to talk with you, Anne :)

Anne said...

So nice to see you here, Margie. I was so happy to talk to you today. Let's talk again soon!
Thanks for your good wishes on the next phase of my life!

Anne said...

Thanks, Claudia for your good lucks and wishes on my new adventure! Who knows what waits me!

Practice

Practice, Practice Strum, Strum, Strum Hear the notes and the strings Singing along makes it fun The Ukulele