June 04, 2016

Changes

The blog post name has changed
But  I am still here
With words of cheer
So have no fear
More changes may come your way
of new beginnings that are on my plate
For my head is thinking and doing new things
My heart sings!

4 comments:

Gail said...

Hi - great post- filled with hope
Love Gail
peace.....

Anne said...

Thanks, Gail.

Sharon Wagner said...

Change is good!

googlemediaseo said...


I liked your blog very much Digital Marketing By the next afternoon I'm kissing on the bit to bring it back. This is a great blogspot theme, where you can find the best themes and latest designs. very nice. But you know that this is the right time to start your business with Google Media Website Development

Practice

Practice, Practice Strum, Strum, Strum Hear the notes and the strings Singing along makes it fun The Ukulele