Colorful foliage
Red, orange and yellow
Brisk air
Apple picking
Fall
May 06, 2020
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Practice
Practice, Practice Strum, Strum, Strum Hear the notes and the strings Singing along makes it fun The Ukulele
-
My eyes opened wide and bright As the sun appeared through the window pane Jumping out of bed to step outside To see what was in store There...
-
There is a corner of the room That is made especially for you With bright sunlight, a tall green plant,and Mama's Rocking Chair. A tall ...
-
As I look into the starry night I see that shinny star That I wished upon Forever grateful For that shining star For it made my dreams come ...
13 comments:
Are you wishing for Fall already? It hasn't even been summer yet.
❤️
Yes, Marcia, I am.. It is getting hotter where I am. I can only dream of cooler temperatures! :)
Thank you, R's Rue
Spring is in full swing here. I just published three covid inspired limericks on my creative writing blog. I forgot to put a link this week though. Next week.
I so love fall, Anne! And yes, for all the reasons you give in your beautifully crafted poem. All best to you!
I like Fall, it's usually still nice out side.
Sharon, glad the weather is nice where you are.. The weather here is warm.. I just only dream of the fall..)
Victoria Marie Lees, Thank you stopping by.. and thank you for compliment on my poem.
Yes, Mary , I love sitting outside on our porch in the cooler weather.. Even though it hasn't been that cool here ,I have been spending time outside on the porch anyways.
I'll love this poem in the fall but I'm still in apple blossom mode for now :)
Thank you , Linda. Fall is my favorite time of year.
I am in the midst of changing colors here in New Zealand, so I certainly can relate!
Post a Comment