
Counting my blessings each and every day
Two hearts blend as one to say
You are mine and I am yours
In the sunshine of the day or
In the twinkling of the night
Life is oh! so sweet
Knowing that are hearts intertwine.
Practice, Practice Strum, Strum, Strum Hear the notes and the strings Singing along makes it fun The Ukulele
12 comments:
Hi-
oh this is so lovely and sweet - I smiled from ear to ear. :-)
Love to you
Gail
peace.....
Hi Anne, I agree with Gail ... so lovely and sweet!
Had me smiling also .... smiling so happily for you!
Well, I'm off to work ... not wanting to leave the house as it's soooooo cold outside but the sun just came out so it will warm up a little.
Talk later ....have a great day!
Margie:)
Somebody sounds very much in love in this beautiful poem....:-) Hugs
Such sweetness((( ♥ ))) and light heart throbs and smiles and a thank you.
How lovely and heartwarming!
Hi Anne I missed commenting on the last post of Baby Less...it was a sweet story and so is your poem I just read. You are very Happy I gather...wish you both continued joy!
Hi Gail,
Thank you for your sweet comment. Smiles to you.
Take care.
Dear Margie,
Glad this post brought smiles to you.
Take care of yourself.
Hi Bernie,
Yes, I am very much in love. I do have a wonderful hubby. I feel very blessed.
Take care.
Rose Marie,
Thank you for your kind words. I appreciate your visits.
Take care.
Ralph,
Thank you for your comments and your visits. They are always welcome.
Hi Wanda,
Nice to see you here. I am glad that you liked my story. Yes, I am very happy.
Take care.
Post a Comment