
The task may not be easy
Each and every day
When down the halls I do go
To make a difference in their lives
Knowing that I am not the regular one
So meeting that challenge is quite a feat
The feeling that comes in the heart
Is a very special one
For my moment in the sun
Comes out strong and bright!
4 comments:
HI-
Beautiful sentiments - and I know that you are shaping well, many young minds and lives. I applaud you.
Love Gail
peace......
You sound very happy Anne, so much has changed this past year, all for the better. You, Bernie and Teresa were my very first blogging friends Anne! Thank you so much for your following...I hope you and yours have a wonderful Thanksgiving.
Luv and Smiles,
Wanda
I would love knowing my grandchildren would be taught by a teacher like you....you are the best my friend.....:-) Hugs
Keeping what is known in heart will set each student to a good start - so my dear Anne, "Love to Teach" with heart each shall you reach.... much much love,
Rose Marie
Post a Comment