
Sitting and watching the waves
Come ashore
As the rushing, rippling sound
Abounds our being
We are here together
To experience the glory of the day!
Practice, Practice Strum, Strum, Strum Hear the notes and the strings Singing along makes it fun The Ukulele
5 comments:
HI JACKIE-
"happy Thanksgiving" to you and yours, :-) and I am very happy to see and "read" you.
I love the ocean too...
peace and love to you
Gail
The ocean with its cresting waves and changing tides is so very much the heartbeat of the universe - we always enlivened by its Presence. I am sitting here at your side refreshed by the coolness of air and water.
Much love, Rose Marie
You bring back memories of visiting Nags Head Beach in the Carolinas and Virginia Beach...a few Christmases ago. Enjoy the holidays Anne!
Oh Ann that photo looks so warm and I love the ocean....we are in the dead cold of winter right now. Have a great day my friend..Hugs
Gail,
Thank you.
Rose Marie,
So nice to have you sitting beside me enjoying the peace of the ocean waters. Best regards to you.
Wanda,
The ocean brings so many memories and plesant thoughts. Glad that I brought it to light for you.
Take care.
Bernie,
So glad the I brought some warm feelings to you.
Take care.
Post a Comment