December 16, 2009

Blessings




At times it is not easy
But, I count my blessings
Each and every day
For you are my shining star
My life has changed
and I feel so blessed
Thank you, Dear for
Your abundance of love.

9 comments:

Gail said...

HI-

Simple and powerful. - true and lovely. "Thank you" for your words of true blessing.

Love to you
Gail
peace.....

Bernie said...

I am happy to know how happy you are and count your "dear" as your blessing.....there are days I don't have enough hours to thank God for all my blessings and yes there are days I have struggled to find one.....I think that is why I love this poem so very much....Hugs

Anne said...

Thak you Gail, for your kind words.
Merry Christmas.

Anne said...

Dear Bernie,
Yes, I am happy and I tell my hubby that all the time. I tell him how blessed I am to have him and he tells me the same. So glad that you liked my little poem.
Merry Christmas.

Rose Marie Raccioppi said...

Love ever brings starlight to all - and most certainly I feel your shared glow. Dearest Anne, may the glory of this holiday season be known to you and yours.

Warm loved filled Hugs,
Rose Marie

Anne said...

Rose Marie,
Yes, Love is glowing and it is shared by all.
Wishing you a glowing Holiday season for you and your family.
Take care.

Wanda..... said...

Thank you Anne for being such a sweet friend, somehow I missed this posting of your "Blessings"...
it's a lovely poem Anne.
May you and your loved ones have a Joyful Christmas!

quieten said...

What a lovely poem. So meaningful. Hope our christmas was warm and loving. I wish you a blessed New Year filled with love, peace and happiness.
Huggz,
Quieten

Anne said...

Hi quieten,
Thank for your nice comment. Thanks for your visit.
Happy New Year!

Practice

Practice, Practice Strum, Strum, Strum Hear the notes and the strings Singing along makes it fun The Ukulele