January 03, 2010

The Keepsake




After all these years
It is still beautiful to the eye
The stillness, the beauty and the
Peaceful surroundings will
Always capture my soul.
As I hear the roar of the ocean
morning, noon, and night.
Breathe taking views as I look
At every corner of your home
But, you must know, we will keep
It safe and sound until it
Is now longer ours!

8 comments:

Wanda..... said...

Nice thoughts Anne...maybe this is the year all will come to together with the appreciation of what we on earth might lose!
Wishing you a good year in 2010!

Gail said...

Hi Anne-

lovely picture and beautiful words to soothe my soul this day, calm my fears - as they run wild with uncertainty, clinging to faith - believing as best I can that God is merciful

love Gail
pece.....

Bernie said...

What a beautiful picture, and of course your poem leaves me in awe as well......:-) hugs

Anne said...

Wanda,
Thank you. I appreciate your visits and comments.
Wishing you a good 2010 as well.

Anne said...

Gail,
So glad that my words brought comfort to you. May this year for you bring peace and joy to you and your family.
Take care.

Anne said...

Bernie,
Aww! Such sweet words, thank you.
Wishing you a wonderful 2010.

quieten said...

choices,
so very pretty. The combination of your beautiful words and that wonderful picture was just the perfect moment of calm I needed today.

Huggz,
Quieten

Anne said...

quiten,
So glad you stopped by. So kind of you to say that my words brought comfort to you.
Take care.

Practice

Practice, Practice Strum, Strum, Strum Hear the notes and the strings Singing along makes it fun The Ukulele