January 18, 2010

Beautiful Blue Eyes



Looking at those beautiful blues
Sparkling ever so bright
A smile on the face
Adds to the glow
No words need to be said
Those beautiful blues
And joyful smile
Say it all.

6 comments:

Margie said...

Oh, how sweet, Anne!
I know just who those beautiful blue eyes belong to and I'm sure you gaze into them often!

Nice talking to you today!

Margie:)

Gail said...

HI ANNE_

Lovely words - for beautiful eyes.

And just as a little add-on, our new puppy, a rescue dog being shipped up from Arkansas has ice-blue eyes!!! I will be posting about her next week/. YAY!!!

Love you
Gail
peace.....

Wanda..... said...

Husband maybe? Most in my family have blue eyes.

Anne said...

Thanks, Margie. Yes, I do gaze into those eyes often.
Talk to you again soon.
Take care.

Anne said...

Gail,
Thank you. Hope all is well with you.

Anne said...

Wanda,
Yes, my husband does have blue eyes. Noone else in my family has blue eyes, just hazel and brown.
Take care.

Practice

Practice, Practice Strum, Strum, Strum Hear the notes and the strings Singing along makes it fun The Ukulele