January 27, 2010
My Mother
As the days go swiftly by, your mind is slipping away
Your thoughts are not quite the same
With each passing day, I still call
To hear your voice and lend a listening ear
Each day gets harder and harder
For you are not who I remember
Holding on to who you were before
will be etched in my heart and soul
For that is all that I have
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Practice
Practice, Practice Strum, Strum, Strum Hear the notes and the strings Singing along makes it fun The Ukulele
-
My eyes opened wide and bright As the sun appeared through the window pane Jumping out of bed to step outside To see what was in store There...
-
There is a corner of the room That is made especially for you With bright sunlight, a tall green plant,and Mama's Rocking Chair. A tall ...
-
As I look into the starry night I see that shinny star That I wished upon Forever grateful For that shining star For it made my dreams come ...
6 comments:
Oh Anne, this is very sad!
I remember when I met your mother and she was so very vibrant and also beautiful.
I know she is still beautiful but it must be so hard for you to see how she has changed lately.
My heart goes out to you, my freind!
Nice talking to you this morning!
Now, I'm off to work.
Hope you have a great day!
Margie:)
I'm sorry for your pain Anne...your mother will always be in your memories...it is hard to watch them slowly become someone that's hard to recognize, but she is still there. The last 6 mos. of my mother's life were that way. It's very painful to watch.
Love to you,
Wanda
Oh Anne, I am so sorry you are going through this, and your mother as well. Remember her the way she would want you too, all the loving, kind and caring things she has done for you and never stop loving.......:-) Hugs
Dear Margie,
I am so glad that you did get to meet my mother at that very special gathering that I had. I was so happy that you were there as well, it was very special to me.
Thanks, my friend.
Wanda,
Thank for your understanding. I appreciate it.
Have a wonderful weekend.
Hi Bernie,
Thank you. When I talk to my mother she always ends her calls with I love you.
Take care and enjoy your weekend.
Post a Comment