January 12, 2010

That Time of Year




It is that time of year
That I do get one ring
And then it stops
It seems to happen
At this time of year
My intuition knows
Who is is
So, I do call out your name.
I have learned that a time
Will come, when a conversation
We will surely have
I will until then, I know you know
I am here waiting with an
Open Heart and Love.

8 comments:

Gail said...

HI-

Oh my - I feel the tug at my heart - the longing - the hope - the desire. One day, yes - you will converse, until then, love waits.

Love Gail
peace.....

Bernie said...

Anne....this is beautiful. Oh I hope the phone rings soon....Hugs

Wanda..... said...

I remember you waiting for that phone to ring...I hope you don't have to wait long Anne.

Margie said...

My Dear friend
Before too long you will get that call.
The person you are writing about knows how much you love him!

Joy and blessings to you, my friend!

Margie:)

Anne said...

Gail,
Aww! Thank you! Such beautiful words you expressed about my poem. It is appreciated.

Anne said...

Bernie,
Thank you for your nice comment. I sure hope the phone rings soon, too. I know it will.

Anne said...

Wanda,
It is never ending awaiting for that special call.
It will come.
I did find the book, Gift From The Sea at the Library. I read the first chapter. I love it! Thank you!

Anne said...

Dear Margie,
Thanks. I know that person knows how much I love him and he will call in his own time. Patience That is what I must have and I do.
Take care, my friend.

Practice

Practice, Practice Strum, Strum, Strum Hear the notes and the strings Singing along makes it fun The Ukulele