
Walking along the ocean shore
With a bag in hand
Remembering days of yore
Rediscovering the treasures
Upon the sand
My emotions still remain the same
Feelings of joy and beauty
As certain ones catch my eye
Always wanting that special one
Behold! That special one comes to view
A conch shell is upon the shore
The joy of years gone by brings
A smile to my face, For I have
Found what I have been
looking for!
6 comments:
Hi-
so lovely, so heartfelt and promise of all things hopeful in love.
Love Gail
peace.....
A poem with deeper meaning placed on that shell I'm sure. You sound wonderfully happy Anne!
You would love the book "Gifts From the Sea" by Anne Morrow Lindbergh...an appreciation of life,love and marriage!
Anne, I agree with Wanda, I think you would really like the book "Gifts From the Sea" actually I think it was Wanda who encouraged me to get it and I have it on my night table always, love it.
Love this poem, in fact I was right there on the beach with you.
Have a wonderful day....:-) Hugs
Gail,
Thanks for your lovely words. I appreciate it.
Take care.
Wanda,
I am happy! Thanks for the book idea. I will certainly get your book recommendation as soon as I finish the two that I have.
Hope all is well with you.
Take care.
Hi Bernie,
Thanks for your visit as always. I do plan on getting the book, Gifts from the Sea.
Hope you are keeping warm.
Take care.
Post a Comment